
Have you ever gotten stuck in a level or part of a game you are playing and cannot figure out how to get past it? I know I have and I have figured out to stop freaking out over being stuck. There are six steps to getting out of the frustration of being stuck in a video game, and I call them My Six Steps to Avoid Destroying Your Video Game Console.
The Six steps to Avoid Destroying Your Video Game Console
- Test out some theories on how to get past the part (If it works more power to you).
- If step one doesn't work then take a deep breath and take a break.
- After you've done step two return to the game and try step one again.
- If doing steps 1-3 does not work turn on your computer go to goggle and look up a walk through of the game you are playing.
- If the game walk through is giving you nothing but nonsense go to the phone and call up your super gamer friend(s) to see what he/she/they have to tell you.
- If what your friends' advice doesn't work turn off the game and try the game tomorrow repeating steps 1-5
Well, I hope you find these six steps help full.
(Disclaimer)
(please be careful these steps may not work for everyone. They may actually cause worse agression in some serious gamers and will result in high blood pressure and eventual loss of the game console. Ask your friends if these steps are right for you.)
(Disclaimer)
(please be careful these steps may not work for everyone. They may actually cause worse agression in some serious gamers and will result in high blood pressure and eventual loss of the game console. Ask your friends if these steps are right for you.)
No comments:
Post a Comment