Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Wisdom I've learned from My Cats


My cats are full interesting things to learn. For instance, when your hungry annoy the people who are supposed to feed you endlessly until they feed you, and then be happy and precede to stuff your face. That is one of the things that only is good for a cat to know because if a human were to try to do that they would wind up with a swift kick in the butt or slap in the face. But, there are many good things you can learn from a cat. Here is a list of the things I have learned from my cat.
  1. Wash yourself before every meal. (good hygiene counts)
  2. Give others some room. (Not everyone is as cozy as you are)
  3. Never do things too fast, pace yourself.
  4. Be open to new ideas from your friends.
  5. If you get into a fight with your friend give them some room to cool down before you try to talk(play) with them again.
  6. If something hurts say something about it.
Those are just a few things I've learned from my cats, and I hope we all can put this wisdom to good use.