This is me and you're and my world so deal with it
Annoyance
Don't even know what to call this one. Can you help me come up with a name? Just leave your suggestions in the comment box. Thanks!
A little lost
This is an older piece, but it's me stuck in a maze and lost
The Rose
this is a rose I drew in graphite. Hope you like
Observation repose
this is one of my more recent pieces of work. Once again it's me in that picture, but I'm sitting on a stone observation tower thinking. Hope you like it!
Hero's Dream
This is a picture I drew of myself in a video game character's clothes, and sleeping. This is an anime styled drawing. I hope you enjoy it!
Followers
Luke Skywalker: The Hottie!!!
I'm like so head over heals for this guy!!!
HOWIE DAY!!!!!!!!
This is Howie Day! He's so CUTE!!! (pant, pant, Drool)
No comments:
Post a Comment