Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine's Day Blues

So it's almost Valentine's Day. Usually Valentine's Day is my worst holiday because I have no one to go on a date with or get flowers from. My parents give me candy, but in in the world outside our house this doesn't really matter. I've never gone on a date, but now I can because I'm sixteen. But we really can't let some dumb holiday rule our lives, so don't worry if you don't have a date this year. Just remember the most important person in your life is you and no one else matters. So hope you have a good one.


















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog, you are amazing! Your Cutie bird is adorable! I enjoy reading what you have to say, you have great insight! I love you!

Richard Tait said...

Hey Les,

You will always be my "bug," everyday, including V-day!

Christine said...

I am so excited that you have entered the "blogging world." I have enjoyed your posts thus far, your writing is so easy to read (but I already knew you were a good writer).

Thanks for the cookies, we scarfed them down right after dinner last night!

Can't wait to read more from "jedigirl"...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Les! :)

You're right, it's not a big deal if you don't have a date for V-Day. Well said.

- Carrie