Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cutie The Parakeet

As many of you know I have gone and gotten myself a pet of my own that I personally have to care for. This means getting his food, water,and toys. Also this means doing the ever annoying job of cleaning the cage out. I'm not complaining... ok I am but, who cares it's my blog! Cutie is doing just fine! I am making the first attempts at taming him. He is a crazy bird and when you see how he acts in the afternoon time. Alright I know that not many of you are interested in hearing about my bird, but this is my world so DEAL WITH IT!!! :3 XP XD :)


This was taken by my stinky camera so it may not
be the best quality filming. (laughs nervously)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie !! i really like your blogs. they are very inspirational, i like 'em :]

i cant wait to see you on sunday.
it'll be a blast.
i love you chicka xD
see you laterrr